Saturday, December 5, 2009

Love The Pretty

First, special thanks to Aisha for dying the amazing yarn that is now in my header. Her stuff is gorgeous, and on top of it, she is incredibly nice. Now what to do with the great yarn that I got from her...

The show is done, I am very tired, but it went incredibly well. I got to meet a blog reader (which made my day) and unfortunately missed seeing another blogger. (damn) I even got help from the incredibly energetic Robin. Bloggers for the win!

Perhaps my favorite thing, well, besides getting the next size up in Harrilu shirts for M and scoring my very own PINK! Yeti from Jessica at Plushroom Soup, was getting my birthday present finally.

I had picked out something else from Etsy back in August, but just never got around to buying it. Perhaps because I was supposed to do it myself, ahem. So today I found something I had to have, and let's just call it my birthday present, OK?


She calls this line of stuff, Sprout. Isn't that awesome? BMF Jewelry. She's local, and hint to my husband, there are matching earrings and larger necklaces...

4 comments:

Tikki said...

I was there too- sorry I missed you!
I LOVE, cannot get enough of, BMF jewelry.

andreaberg said...

It was great meeting you too!. We found some great art, fabric and a lovely felt brooch for myself. We had a great time at No Coast.

kristen said...

Thanks Ms. Volunteer Coordinator! You made my day much easier (and thanks for sticking later than you planned. Tell A it was much appreciated)!

Anti-Supermom said...

It does stink that we missed each other.

It was a great show, I love getting inspiration from all these creative people.

Happy (belated) Birthday BTW! Great necklace.