Monday, November 9, 2009

Sock Love


In preschool, the rules have changed. Lovies are allowed. It would seem it is hard to stop the train that is a little girl with a love for her pink sparkling unicorn. They are played with in the morning during drop offs, then put away until nap time. (which my little snot still takes at school, damn you peer pressure) M's toys used to go to work with me, since they couldn't stay at school. Now they stay for the fun. I was pleased this morning that sock monkey got to go along for the ride. It was all because she wanted to take the doll carrier I had been working on (still incomplete), that sock monkey had so graciously been trying out for me, but I loved it just the same. You can still see some of the wear where she sucked on his tail when she was baby.

No comments: