Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Local, Original, Lovely

I'm totally stealing Robin's idea for a name for my little local holiday project. Likely the best part of this whole thing is seeing that the places I love, are the places other local people love, as well as finding new places. For instance, Robin's suggestion of Lily's, I would have never tried. However, seeing as Robin really does live a hop skip and jump away from me, it is close enough I really should. Who knows, I might even run in to her there.

I also realized in my rush to get the thing posted, I didn't put enough guidelines around it. My bad.

Post, email, comment, between now and the end of the month. I'll put links to your posts, your blogs, and the places you suggest (depending on how you send them my way) over there on the right. At the end of the month, I'll random number generator draw a person to get the book. And depending how productive the crafting is, maybe something else too.


In other not even remotely related news, I worked out. It has been... awhile. I apologize for falling off the wagon. However, know that I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the fact that I do NOT want to let the Internet down. You rock, and my pants were getting tight again.

No comments: