Thursday, November 12, 2009

Doll Carriers for Everyone

So apparently that header brought out a lot of opinions in people.

For those who are interested, it was a pumpkin, from when we went apple picking in September. There were a lot of them that were like that, but I'm not sure why. I meant to have the header up before Halloween, but well, you know how that went.

The new one was taken downtown Minneapolis, of all places. I love finding bits of green (now yellow) in the heart of the concrete.

Here is the finished doll carrier, being modeled by M and Sock Monkey. I still need to make at least one more, and I may make a couple, since I am enjoying perfecting different parts of it. So, M, my niece, maybe a little girl's who's birthday party we're invited too in December.




We even introduced M to the concept of good behavior for gifts at Christmas. Sort of a roundabout way that she'll get a carrier from Santa if she is good, and this one is for her cousin, but it works.

No comments: