Tuesday, June 30, 2009

That's MY momma!


I'm not sure if this is the case in every toddler classroom, but in M's classroom, it is considered bad form not to claim your parent the moment they walk into the room. Should anyone else look at your parent even sideways, you are to immediately make sure they stick to a respectable distance. Shoving is not out of the question.

Yesterday M wore the dress that I made a few weeks ago to daycare. I wasn't sure if I wanted it to get worn to school. However, it wasn't like I made it out of super expensive fabric, or that it can't be washed. I might as well let go. M likes it. It twirls well. She also knows I made it, and took great pride in telling everyone I made her dress. I'm soaking it up. I know it won't last. There will come a time when I can no longer thrill her with robots and zoo animals and she won't always claim me when I come to get her.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful dress! Can you make one in my size?