Saturday, November 22, 2008

Arrived

Mom arrived early last night, M slept Ok, but not great. After a minor last hurrah this morning, it would seem that M's fever has broken. Still not eating so great. Drinking is much better.

Eventually I'll quit writing about her being sick. Maybe when she eats normally again.

We went to Coffee Fest this morning, at the formerly lovely Calhoun Square. They seem to be in the midst of a remodel ala Shoppes at Arbor Lakes. I don't know how I feel, so when I was younger I always wanted to be a punk in Uptown, and now, that seems like such a thing of the past.

There were less vendors, and more people trying to sell me something (not impress me into buying, there is a difference). There was far less coffee overall, no parking, and less other commercial stuff.

However, the company was wonderful, lunch at French Meadow was great, and we've made plans for seeing each other for more than once a year. Now if M would just eat before she goes back to daycare, it would be a good weekend.

No comments: