Friday, July 4, 2008

We have a winner!

It would seem that everyone else is picking winners, and traffic has slowed since I am sure that everyone is off enjoying grilled stuff and some fireworks, so I'm picking my winners now.

Since I had SO much fun doing, I've gone off and picked two winners. Especially since I've managed to go off and make like three sock monkeys today.

The winners are:

Christina (seriously, I swear)

Fiona Picklebottom
- (what a great name)

They've been emailed, they'll be holding their own contests (again, in Fiona's case, but Christina does them a bunch too, seriously, you should check her out, she gives away great stuff)

I've got a serious post office trip to do, between this and a gift for a friend who just had a baby, I've got packages piling up.

1 comment:

Fiona Picklebottom said...

Thanks! Not only will I be holding a contest AGAIN soon, there will be THREE winners (at this point), since I have won THREE of these contests (so far). This is completely UNBELIEVABLE to me, as I have never before won a random drawing and it was not for lack of trying. So check back with me, as there will be another contest soon, with better than "one-out-of" odds to win. At this point the odds will be "three-out-of."