Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I would run 100 miles...

... and I would run 100 more. Just to be the one who ran 100 miles to fall down at your door...

Since I started tracking my mileage on Daily Mile, I've run 100 miles.

I swear, just check out the nifty widget over there on the right.

If that isn't motivating, I don't know what is.

*Apologies to the Proclaimers for changing the lyrics to their song. They put on what was by far one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Only thing that would have made it better was not having the creepy blind date along... Good thing Scottish accents make up for most everything.

5 comments:

Casey said...

Wow! Congratulations!!! That's a great accomplishment.

Creativechaos said...

Thanks for sharing! As someone who recently satrted jogging/ running (as in two days ago), I'm definitly going to use this widget!

Amanda

kathy said...

I am definitely going to use this widget. Thanks for the great share.

Cindy said...

Well, i just love your post, thanx for the share.

Carry said...

That's such a great accomplishment! Congratulation! If you do this every day your stamina will increase for sure.