Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful that this year I managed to go through a holiday with in-laws pretty damn well.

I am thankful for a husband that always drives especially since I am always worn out from family things.

I am thankful that my daughter took a nap (that it took both of her parents laying in bed with her to take) since someone scheduled Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of nap time.

I am thankful that M has great cousins and a great aunt and uncle and that the cousins get along so well.

I am thankful that it is over, because while it was fun, I like being home.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Now on to setting up the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Used my hand mixer yesterday and thought of you and A!

Elizabeth said...

Nothing beats coming home. I hope you enjoyed a great holiday; I'm getting ready to break out the Christmas music myself. Cheers! (ICLW)