Sunday, November 29, 2009

And Fin

We're done with what turned out to be a really relaxing weekend. A couple of Ikea trips (have to take advantage of the use of a truck while my brother was here). A few toy stores, a couple of big stores (but not until today) so I could get a few electronic items for M and my adopt-a-family that I can't get at local places.

All in all, I'm pretty pleased. I even managed to get some crafting all done.

The only thing we didn't do is put of the tree, because my living room is now filled with flat pack Ikea boxes. It won't be for long, what we can't setup now will be moved. We got a new entertainment center setup that fits our odd stereo equipment, our old house, and maybe in the future a better TV. We also got more book shelves, because we own far too many books.

So, this week maybe I get up the tree, maybe I do not. Next week I won't for sure. I will be taking my MIL (along with my SIL & niece) and M to see Cinderella at the Children's Theater. Wish us luck, it will be M's first trip to a show.

I am also doing something I don't believe I said yes to. I am volunteer coordinator for the No Coast Craft-o-Rama at the Midtown Global Market. If you haven't been there, why not? It is great vendors in a great setting. (one of my favorites Harrilu will be there) I am also desperate for volunteers. I can't offer much in return, except maybe to know my real name and hear all of my awesome jokes about it. If you are interested, please email me. Please. Otherwise, stop and say hi, I'll be at the front table most of the weekend.

No comments: