Monday, July 14, 2008

Step Away From The Hot Skillet

Apparently, it is a bad idea to try to talk to your husband while heating tortillas in one of your favorite cast iron frying pans. Especially when you do so without benefit of a utensil, and you flip with your bare hands, because you're cool like that. You know, because in your distraction the tortilla may move and you may accidentally heat a fingertip.
I'm icing it every other sentence (and wincing with every S), which is why I won't be whining writing about how I'm not going to BlogHer but all the other Savvies are. And how much I want to meet them all and see Christina again.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ouch. I'm sorry, burned fingertip is no fun.

I wish I could make it to BlogHer. Maybe next year? And hopefully there will be some excuse for us to meet up before then.