Things I have learned as a fat girl running:
1. Thin fabrics and short lengths do not work in running skirts. I have too much floppy skin/fat on my inner thighs and it just can't hold its own against that part of my body. (but huge kudos to Running Skirts for the amazing customer service)
2. KT Tape is no match for the size of my knees and the amount I sweat. It lasted (mostly) through one run. Not long enough to justify the price for day to day. Perhaps for races though.
3. Random large men in large Cadillacs will give you props for your running when you dash across the street to get home.
4. So far I have found exactly one pair of running shorts that actually work (as in don't ride up) and that I am not completely freaked out to be seen in. It doesn't help that I have some extra belly skin and I'm tall. I suspect either of those things not being an issue would increase my choices.
5. This would not be possible without the support I get from a very diverse group of people online.
6. Morning comes way earlier than you want it to. It is however the only way to beat 90 degree heat.