Friday, May 21, 2010

Sage Advice

The drama, at work, has not yet ended. It continues to be of the variety I just cannot get in to details about online. Which is frustrating. It is times like these when I wish I was better at making friends. I left the blogger get together last night early to go home and tuck in the kiddo. I also left because I do not do crowds well. My ability to fake it has a limit. Give me a quiet corner with one or two people and I am much better. However, that takes time to cultivate, and I am just now coming out of the stuper of new parenthood enough to feel like I can take the time to develop those friendships.



So instead, some beautiful sage flowers. My sage survived the winter. Something it does with ease when in the ground, or in Colorado, where it is a year round landscaping fixture. Not so much in container gardens in MN. Early snow tucked it in nice and warm, and this year it came back. With flowers.


Beautiful flowers like nothing I have ever seen. The hint of purple makes me happy. Very very happy. Also, I finally figured out how to really work the macro setting on the new camera.

1 comment:

Tikki said...

Wish I could have been at the blogger event, would have been great to see you.