Monday, November 16, 2009

Too much fun for blogging

Wow, I'm just cranking out the barely a post posts.

Tonight's near failure brought to you by the cloth dollhouse, via UK Lass in the US, via One Yard Wonders (with multiple alterations by me, the person who has trouble with authority patterns).

Seriously cute, but too large of a headache from giving up caffeine to bother with the camera. Besides, it isn't done yet. The little girls in my life (and boys too, since it would make a killer barn) have yet to know what has hit them.

ETA: Oh, what the heck. Please ignore the bits inside, that is the roof, windows, and spool of thread. Also, totally not edited.




2 comments:

Jac @ Wuzzle Makes Three said...

What a fabulous doll house!! I just love that idea :)

(I'm deep in the midst of hunting for Christmas gift ideas!)

Tikki said...

Ooh, I love it!