Friday, October 3, 2008

I turned on the heat...

I tried to hold out, I really did, but M isn't sleeping like at all, and I think she may be getting cold. (oh yeah, sleeps great cuddling with me, but I need to sleep now) It will most likely get turned back off if it warms up, but with temps getting down to the 30's at night, I just couldn't hold out any longer. A girl can only bake so much.

Don't worry though, I have a programmable thermostat, so I don't heat when I don't have to.

I swear I had all kinds of good things to post about, but my brain has gone blank. I do have a post about banned books week over at Savvy Source, and I'm going to Baby Loves Disco tomorrow to check that out. Unfortunately, that is all I have for now. I keep trying to write an eloquent post about the challenges of being a working mom, but it comes out sound like crap.

So, I'm doing that thing people do, ask me a question, any question, and I'll try to answer as many as I can. I'll reward y'all with some answers, and something else that's good, just not sure what yet. Maybe my secret pumpkin bread recipe.

1 comment:

Marketing Mama said...

Here goes...
What are your top ten children's books you like to read to your daughter?